Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman and Captain America are all invited to this “Calling all Superheroes!” Birthday Party, beautifully styled by Amy Liu Bissett of A Dazzle Day! With bright pops of red, blue and yellow & tons of pop art labelled super treats, this party totally saves the day! I am loving all of the creatively crafted party favors, not to mention those awesome superhero masks — do they make those in adult size? ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pop art name cards, labels & party flags + a DIY skyline & pop art decorated party hat
- Lightning bolt & star cake pops & cookies + red, blue and yellow pop art & superhero topped birthday cake
- Red, blue & yellow balloon & streamer garland + a red, blue & yellow sprinkled marshmallow pop tower
- DIY lollipop superheroes & lightning bolt place mat party favors + DIY red & blue superhero capes & masks
- Homemade nighttime skyline photo booth with pop art props + lightning bolt piñata & superhero coloring
PARTY DETAILS as told by Amy…
Who doesn’t like a superhero party? 13 kids running around dressed up as superheroes sounded crazy, but we had a blast! This fun and playful superhero birthday party incorporated mainly blue, red, and yellow as the primary party colors. The custom designed photo booth was a hit! Everyone posed and pretended to be a strong superhero that could fly. Some kids got into a pretend fist fight which added some hilarious fun effects. The kids enjoyed everything, the food, games, and being the superhero to save the day! The party was designed for my bright little boy Lucas, who turned 6. You’ll find lots of handcrafted decorations at this party.
I had the honor again to work with my favorite designer, Tania from Tania’s Design Studio, who custom designed this awesome Hero Party Package.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Carrot Cake Pops
- Rice Krispy Cookies
- Marshmallow Pops
As I walked down the aisles at Walmart the other day, I came across the perfect place-mats for my superhero party! I cut them up and used them as the buildings at my main party table, favor table and also used them as the favor bags for the kids. They looked great and became one of my favorite creative creation! The favor table consisted of very cute lollipops dressed as super heroes, chocolate bar, bubbles, play dough, and gum balls!
- Break the Bomb: Two superheroes try to break each other’s bomb (balloon) tied onto their ankle. Surprise! See what you can find after the you break the balloon!
- Build the Tallest Tower: Two teams of two heroes will try to build the tallest tower within 20 seconds. Whoever builds the tallest tower wins the game!
- Piñata: This is the game that all kids love! Break the piñata and grab as many prizes as you can!
- Thunder Hero Piñata
- Hero Masks
- Hero Capes
- Photo Booth Decoration
- Rice Krispy Cookies
- Cake Pops
- Birthday Cake & Cupcakes
- Painted canvas artwork (sign at door)