I have had Elton John stuck in my head all morning looking at this adorable Tiny Dancer Ballerina Birthday Party! Roxie Magro of This Party Rox styled this party for her own little tiny dancer, who loves all things girly and pink! There are just too many adorable details to name, but some of my favorites include the ballet slipper cake pops, the whimsical tree decorated with ballet ornaments, the “balloon trampoline” activity, & all the little ballerinas dancing in their pink tutus — too cute for words!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Ballet slipper & pink tutu cookies + a pink swirl cake topper with a sparkly gold ballerina
– Chalkboard welcome sign & mini pink rosette tutu dress ‘Studio’ sign
– Pink tulle dessert table skirt with glittering “Dance” letters + “Tiny Dancer” chair backer
– Mini Pink tutu party favor garland + mini ballerina place cards & tulle pom wands for each guest
PARTY DETAILS as told by Roxie…
My daughter, Emma, loves all things pink and girly. At the time that I started planning her 5th birthday party, she had her first ballet recital and I referred to her as my “Tiny Dancer.” We both decided on a pretty ballerina themed party, with a pink and gray color scheme.
Decorations: From the moment the party guests arrived, I wanted to make them feel special and as if they were entering Emma’s Ballet Studio, ready for their little ballet lesson. A chalkboard sign, adorned with balloons, read “Welcome to Emma’s Ballerina Party,” and a tutu dress with a sign that read, “Emma’s Ballet Studio,” hung on the front door. Pink tutus were strung along the fireplace for each ballerina. Outside, the guest table was set for a ballerina with tulle pom wands placed in vintage mason jars and fresh roses. A tutu place card holder was used for the place settings.
Activities: Our first activity was a short ballet lesson, where the girls learned stretches and ballet steps. Next, we filled our trampoline with balloons and the little ballerinas had a blast bouncing around.
Desserts/Drink: The dessert table was any little ballerina’s dream, including ballet slipper and tutu cake pops, decorated sugar cookies, French macarons, cupcakes, a candy buffet and a beautiful pink rosette cake with a glitter ballerina topper. The guests cooled off with fresh pink lemonade.
– Party Styling: Roxie Magro, This Party Rox
– Printables: Sweet Birdies Nest & Amy Oren
– Pink tutus, tableware, 36″ pink polka dot balloons: The TomKat Studio
– Photography: Maria Healey
– Cake, cake pops and cupcakes: Roni’s Sugar Creations
– White glitter ballerina frame: Triple M Good Parties
– Tulle Tableskirt: Bailey Had a Party
– Lace tutus: Halo Heaven
– Honeycomb balls & tissue fans: Shop Sweet Lulu
– Ballerina centerpiece & tutu place card holders: Girly Bows
– Fabric Garland: A Petite Soiree
– French Macarons: Whole Foods
– Sugar Cookies: Natasha Wren
– Cake stands and pink wire dress form: HomeGoods
– Pink roses: Costco
– Tulle Pom Wands: Titi’s Tutus
– Pink and gray paper lanterns: Paper Lantern Store
– White ruffle curtains: Pottery Barn Kids
– Glitter “Dance” garland: The Gift Garden Shoppe
– Pink gourmet candy apple: Roni’s Sugar Creations