I am totally smitten with this adorable, Shabby Chic Cowgirl Party Dessert Table by my talented friend, Paige Kepner of Paiges of Style! From stylish printable paper details and vintage doilies to decked-out treats from the local grocery store, I love how Paige utilized so many approachable elements to bring this theme life, without sacrificing even a smidge on style. So saddle up and scroll on down to check out all the lovely country-meets-girlie-girl party details…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Doily & twine wrapped milk bottles + pink striped & polka dotted paper pinwheels
– Chocolate horseshoe topped cupcakes & pastel pink horse topped candy jars
– Hay bale cupcake stand, simple white cake with toy horse topper & pom decorated party hats
– ‘Keep Calm & Giddy Up’ party sign + ‘Giddy Up’ & ‘Yeehaw’ party printables
– Charming cowgirl silhouette on the paper details + real tutu-wearing cowgirls (so cute!)
PARTY DETAILS as told by Paige…
Keep calm and giddy up! Mosey on over for some sweet treats and a lot of fun!
This dessert table is filled with fun and easy DIY ideas like the horse topped “trail mix” jars and large paper rosettes. I wanted to show that inexpensive grocery store desserts, like the cake and cupcakes from Albertson’s, can make for a beautiful and festive party.
The printable paper goods (available here) include invitations, cupcake toppers and wrappers, a happy birthday banner, water and juice labels and a whole lot more.