When it comes to creative talents, some people have just got a gift – and Lynlee North Beckett is the perfect example! From miniature Disneyland rides to Mr. Potato Head pirates, her incredible fondant work has been popping up in the parties we’ve featured here at HWTM for years now, not to mention delighting party guests (and their hostesses!) all over the country.
BRAND NEW BOOK + READER GIVEAWAY
Speaking of being delighted by Lynlee’s work, I’m excited to share some fun news today about a whole NEW way to enjoy it. Her brand new book – Sweet & Unique Cupcake Toppers – just came out yesterday, and after flipping through it myself, I’m happy to share that it’s just as clever, innovative, and detailed as all of her fondant creations! Designed to help others recreate her thematic fondant decorations, the book contains over 80 tutorials that are broken down in great detail. Scroll down for more info + some (super cute!) sneak peeks from the book.
ADDED BONUS: I’m giving a copy away to one of our readers! To enter, simply leave any comment here by this Friday, April 11 at noon PST. We’ll pick a winner on Friday afternoon. Someone’s weekend will be off to a very sweet start! ;)
Here’s a run down of what you’ll find inside the book:
– Over 80 step-by-step written tutorials with accompanying photographs for fun and festive fondant cupcake toppers.
– Detailed instructions to cater to varying difficulty levels, allowing you to simplify or modify accordingly to your skill and expertise level.
– Suggestions for pairing topper designs with different themes in the book.
– Tips and tricks for working with fondant, as well as descriptions of tools and materials and their uses.
– Ideas to enhance your displays and to package your fondant toppers.
Where you Can Buy the Book online:
BOOK TOUR: Lynlee will be traveling to several U.S. cities for book signing events, along with some fellow sweet authors! Visit Lynlee’s website for the most up-to-date book tour information. For my fellow San Diegans – she’ll be in town this Saturday!
P.S. You can also check out a video trailer of the book below – and I’d just like to wrap this up big sending a huge CONGRATS to Lynlee! Within just a few seconds of flipping through the book, the amount of work that went into it is very apparent… the photography alone must’ve taken a gazillion hours! I hope it flies off the shelves! Well deserved, friend. :)