Lilly Pulitzer was famous for her preppy & vibrant clothing patterns, which are still a staple for many fashionistas today! The floral patterns and sweet colors are the perfect compliment to a little girl’s birthday, as showcased in this beautiful Lilly Pulitzer Floral Elephant First Birthday Party. Heather Dalton from Chickabug designed all of the preppy printable details, while the birthday girl’s mom, Susan, took care of the rest! I just love the pink and green colors combined with those adorable elephants — such a sweet & lovely party paradise.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Girly pink elephant on top of a cake decorated with bows & flowers + a tropical elephant smash cake
– Lilly Pulitzer script monogram & banner + matching monogrammed pink feather boa party hat
– Super cute “make a hand elephant” kid’s activity + a candy buffet for party favors
– Pink & green Lilly Pulitzer inspired party decor & printables
PARTY DETAILS as told by Heather…
This sweet first birthday party was thrown by my friend Susan for her daughter, Harper Grace. Susan has amazing style and loves all things feminine… and had two darling boys before having sweet Harper! So needless to say, she wanted to plan a very special and girly first birthday! Her dream party for Harper Grace was a Lilly Pulitzer pink elephant party, so I designed stickers, water bottle labels, and a variety of party printables that incorporated pink elephants with Lilly Pulitzer inspired elements and colors.
Susan says, “Lilly things are just so feminine and sweet and girly, plus I love the Florida/Palm Beach patterns like the cane and trellis, palm branches, etc. I also love Chickabug’s designs because they incorporate elephants without looking like nursery decor or a circus or zoo party. They really pulled together the feel of the party even better than how I imagined! I also really love the sort of understated preppy feel with the pink and green and the monograms on the candy wrappers and cake. I just loved every element!! It was such a beautiful party!”
– Photographer: Theresa NeSmith
– Stickers, water bottle labels, & party printables: Chickabug
– Cake: Patricia Kalupa’s Custom Cakes & Cookies
– Wood cut script monogram: For Pete’s Sake Pottery
– Pennant banner: Homemade from Lilly Pulitzer fabrics
– Party poms, plates, napkins & tray: Lilly Pulitzer
– Elephant dress: Beaux et Belles