This party is making me have a major sweet tooth! Shauna Krantz of Cupcake With Character added plenty of sweetness for her daughter Annie’s Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party! Everything looks so irresistible — from all the little gumball machine treats, to the bright pink, orange and yellow polka dot cake! It’s enough to give you a sugar high just from taking it all in! ;) YUM!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look for:
– Bright & swirly cake pop ‘lollipops’ + pillowy homemade marshmallows & pink cotton candy
– Gumball machine cookies, cupcake toppers, cake pops & DIY gummy bear filled cupcake stand centerpiece
– Laser cut ‘Sweets’ & ‘Annie’ wooden signs + customized birthday girl cup
– Fondant candy & miniature birthday cake topped cupcakes + fondant ice cream cones
PARTY DETAILS as told by Shauna…
I planned this party for my daughter Annie’s second birthday. We are always calling her “Sweet Annie” so we though a Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party would be perfect!
I wanted bright colors to represent Annie’s colorful personality! Every aspect of this party came together to create a super special day. The colors and design of the party were based on Hello Love Too’s clip art. I had Kelli of Print and Cut Your Printables cut out the clip art for the tags, lemonade, and garland.
Autumn, of Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins created some adorable (and super yummy) bubble gum machine cake pops. The kids absolutely loved them. Nicole of Sweet U Off Your Feet made some colorful rice krispie treats. Delish! Christina of 4 Kids Cakes created the most amazing fondant toppers to match the clip art!! They were so cute! Hakima of Kima’s Konfections created some extra special fondant toppers. The ice cream cones, the larger gumball machine topper and the various candy toppers.
The glittered candy cupcake toppers added such a sparkle to the cupcake display. A huge thank you to Made By A Princess! Tonya of Soiree Event Design custom made cotton candy favors to coordinate with the theme! The kids really enjoyed these. What a great addition to any party favor. The best part, she’ll personalize them for your event!
Kimberley’s Kitchen has the best gourmet marshmallows you will find around. They are delicious and perfect as is or mixed in with their s’mores kits! Order early! She is in Canada. Vista of Dolce Vista Cakes created Annie’s birthday cake. I wanted the cake to match the clip art cake from Hello Love Too. Not only was the cake beautiful, it tasted divine! The kids also loved the Oreo pops on a stick from Sweets and Treats Design Studio. They looked yummy and were just as yummy to eat!
I special ordered the glittered cake stand and candy jar form Nikka of Triple M Good Parties. If you want anything glittered up, Nikka’s your go to gal! Lauren of Ten23Designs custom made the super “Sweet” wood cut out along with a personalized “Annie” cut out for the birthday girl’s chair. I painted them pink and added some cute ribbon for the party. They are the best quality and I highly recommend these for your events!
The printables by my Small Moments were just perfect. Fun, bright and perfect for any little girl or even boy party! I loved the welcome sign on the door to greet the little guests as well as the stickers I placed on tags and used for envelope seals.
Christy of Pretty My Party sent over some wooden forks and spoons to coordinate with the party decor. Perfect for kid tables! Katie of The Pretty Party Shop, always has the best selection of party supplies. I loved the addition of her rainbow straws, paper favor bags, orange twine and adorable baking cups. The products arrive quickly and are packaged to perfection.
Elizabeth of I Have A Favor made the cutest favor tins and personalized cup for Annie! Each child had a favor tin with their name, filled with goodies. The personalization adds an extra special touch. They can even be used later as a cute pencil jar!
Katie, our photographer, really captures every party we do. Katie’s beautiful photos bring to life the hard work that goes into a party and the products.
– Party Stylist, Table Runners, Birthday Banner, Decorative Cupcake Wrappers, Mason Jar Labels: Cupcake With Character
– Photographer: Katie Moffitt Photography
– Baking Cups, Straws, Rainbow Pastry/Cookies Bags: The Pretty Party Shoppe
– Party Printables: Small Moments
– Cotton Candy Favors: Soiree Event Design
– Personalized Drinking Cup & Metal Tins: I Have A Favor
– Wooden Cutlery: Pretty My Party
– ‘Sweets’ & ‘Annie’ Wood Cutouts: Ten23Designs
– Cake: Dolce Vista Cakes
– Rice Krispies: Sweet U Off Your Feet
– Bubble Gum Machine Cake Pops: Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins
– Ice Cream Cone, Bubble Gum Machine & Candy Fondant Toppers: Kima’s Konfections
– Cake & Bubble Gum Jar Fondant Toppers: 4 Kids Cakes
– Clip Art Cutouts: Print and Cut Your Printables
– Clip Art: HelloLoveToo
– Marshmallow Pops: Kimberley’s Kitchen
– Oreo Pops: Sweets and Treats Design Studio
– Bubble Gum Jar Cookies: Cookie Couture
– Glittered Cake Stand & Candy Jar: Triple M Good Parties
– Glittered Candy Cupcake Toppers: Made By A Princess