This pink, gold, and flower be-decked Wild Animals First Birthday is such sweet and lovely twist on the ever-popular “wild animals” theme! Every detail was beautifully captured by Melody Melikian of Melody Melikian Photography and styled by Fancy That Events. From the cuddly wild animals and girly pastel colors to the gorgeous floral designs, what a fantastic way to kick off a baby’s wild second year! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Plush wild animal nestled amongst soft pink blooms and greenery in the centerpieces
– Amazing multi-level cake – flanked by fondant animals & topped with a cute balloon-toting giraffe!
– Giant pink, gold & white balloons streaming down from the ceiling + incredible ’1′ sign fashioned from flowers
– Rhinestone & flower embellished party hat for the birthday girl + hand stitched baby animal party hats for guests
PARTY DETAILS as told by Melody…
When Fancy That Events, Tic Tock Florals and Rafi’s Pastry team up for an event, I know it’s going to be an inspiring day at work! Their amazing vision and talents combined with the beautiful setting of the Hotel Bel Air created a magical setting for Nikou to celebrate her 1st birthday. With giant balloons covering the ceiling, gorgeous centerpieces and a cake table that was designed to perfection, I was in love with this animals first birthday party theme the second I walked in!
– Event Design & Coordination: Fancy That Events
– Florals: Tic Tock Couture Florals
– Cake & Desserts: Rafi’s Pastry
– Venue: Hotel Bel Air
– Linens: La Tavola Linen
– Photography: Melody Melikian Photography