Need a little more inspiration for St. Patrick’s Day? We’ve got just the thing! On the other side of this bride-to-be’s rainbow, not only was there a pot of gold (filled with flowers!), but there was also a sparkling engagement ring!
Jeanette of Candy Crush Shop styled this St. Patrick’s Day Engagement Photo Shoot for two lucky in love individuals. From the bride-to-be’s sparkling gold dress, to the glittering gold confetti, this photo shoot is sure to put a sparkle in your eye!
P.S. This is also fabulous inspiration for a “Lucky in Love” themed Bridal Shower or Engagement Party at ANY time of the year!
- Diamond ring shamrock cookies, four leaf clover confetti, & large confetti balloon with gold & green tassel
- Beautifully written calligraphy on the invitations & place settings + “Love is my only Gold” table card
- Yummy treats like gold striped macarons & green dipped cake pops, sealed with a champagne toast!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Jeanette…
This styled shoot was definitely was one of my favorites — we loved all the sparkle! It was so fun to incorporate St. Patty’s Day into part of this engagement photo shoot since we love the color combination of green and gold.
As the stylist, I knew that I wanted to center this photo shoot around my new Emerald Sequin Tablecloth and my love for all thing sparkly. Sequins, glitter, and sparkle were the main concept so I knew that St. Patty’s Day was the perfect time.
Jessica McCoy Photography was able to capture all the detail and bring this shoot to life. I had a blast executing all of the details of this shoot and thanks to all our amazing vendors who contributed. We’re in love with our new green sequin tablecloth and gold table runner — accents that made this tablescape stunningly beautiful.
This St Patrick’s inspired engagement shoot brings together glam and fun, which is the perfect combo for one very stylish duo.
- Photography: Jessica McCoy Photography
- Party Styling & Sequin Tablecloth: Candy Crush Shop
- Invitation & Calligraphy: The Pampered Paper
- Candy Apples: Roni Sugar Creations
- Cake pops, Macaroons, Cookies: Maski pops by Adri
- Cake Topper: The Purple Pug
- Banner: Deliciously Darling
- Gold & Glittered Ceramic Decorations: Janet Whatman Designs
- Glitter Shamrock Confetti: Sammys Craft Shop
- Confetti: Confetti Bar
- Jumbo Confetti Balloon with Tassel: One Stylish Party