Calling all Game of Thrones fans! Shanda Pierce of Avenue Six Events and Josie Gonzalez of Quasi Studios an amazing job incorporating important details from the enormously popular book and TV series into this fantasy Game of Thrones Inspired Wedding theme. From beautiful tablescapes inspired by various noble houses to a gorgeous woodsy setting and lots of rustic + regal elements, this beautifully styled shoot has us even more excited for the return of Season 4… April 6th can’t get here fast enough!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Cupcakes decorated with different house crests + ‘Winter is Coming,’ ‘Ours is the Fury’ & other house mottos
– Painted pinecone ‘Dragon Eggs’ + faux ‘wolf fur’ embellished candlestick, place cards & bride’s shawl
– Metal arch decorated with vines + autumnal bouquets of dark red lillies & cream colored roses
– Gold rimmed goblets, garden moss & burlap table runners + Maps of Westeros
PARTY DETAILS as told by Shanda…
Winter is Coming!! This Game of Thrones inspired wedding shoot was such a fun challenge! The goal was to design a cost conscious wedding while incorporating key elements and symbols from the popular TV show.
As opposed to using traditional table numbers, we labeled each table with a House from the fictional land of Westeros. Houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Tyrell and Baratheon were among those included. Each table also had decor pieces that identified key characteristics of each house.
We were thrilled to team up with Quasi Studios to create a memorable experience that both fans of the show, and others could appreciate.
– Styling & Coordination: Avenue Six Events
– Photographer: Josie Gonzales
– Make-up/Hair: Selina Bautista
– Couple: Stacey Mahoney & Tom Major
– Bridal Gown: Dhalia Bridal
– Floral: Rackley’s Florals
– Vintage Rentals: Pow Wow Vintage
– Tableware: Platinum Party Rentals
– Tables: Farm Tables and More
– Cupcakes: California Creole Catering & Bakeshop