In continuing the spirit of Valentine’s Day this weekend, I’m excited to share a gorgeous event that’s positively brimming with love! Taleen Shirikian of Simple Little Details did such an amazing job tailoring this Warm & Cozy Cabin Wedding to the bride and groom’s tastes. The perfect mix of glam elements and rustic, handmade decor resulted in an atmosphere that was both inviting and romantic… you can definitely feel the love and fun times beautifully captured in these pics!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Industrial style metal arch with hanging votives above the bride & groom’s table
– “Eat, Drink & be Married” chalkboard welcome sign + “Mr.” & “Mrs” chalkboard chair backs
– Sequined chevron table runners, chevron paper details, and a gorgeous gold chevron bedecked cake
– Beautiful blush florals + vintage silver mercury glass centerpieces & tall glass candle pedestals
– Wooden hearts with ’words of love’ guests’ messages & homemade jam and cookie party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Taleen…
Ani and David’s wedding took place at the Log Cabin in San Francisco’s Presidio. Ani wanted her wedding to feel very intimate and wanted her guests to feel comfortable. She liked rustic elements, but also wanted it to feel a little glamorous. I worked with Ani to combine these two ideas and come up with a Rustic Glam wedding. I took rustic elements such as wood and metal and combined them with more glamorous elements such as
sequins, mercury glass, and crackled candle pedestals.
The venue had so much character that we didn’t have to do too much to make it beautiful. For the lighting, we added amber rose uplights and hung string lights above the dance floor to add a little warmth to the room. The dining tables were covered in a blush linen with the most gorgeous sequin chevron runner going down the middle. The centerpieces were a mix of high and low mercury glass vases filled with blush florals. There was also a spread of high and low crackled candle pedestals to add some candlelight. We used wooden crossback chairs to complete the look.
The sweetheart table was sitting under a rustic metal arch with florals and tealights hanging from above. We added Mr. & Mrs. chalkboard signs to the backs of their chairs for a special touch. We also brought in some fabulous rustic lounge furniture that had white cushions and metal legs to go along with the theme.
Ani loved the idea of having fun details throughout her wedding to make it feel special. Some of the details we designed included an “Eat, Drink, and be Married!” sign to welcome guests, a rustic display of homemade jam favors, a unique guestbook with wooden hearts, a whiskey tasting bar, and chevron baggies with chocolate chip cookies for guests to take.
My advice to brides out there is take the time on your wedding day to take it all in. Grab your husband’s hand and go off to the side and just look around. The night truly flies by so take the time to stop and absorb this amazing time in your life.
– Event Design & Coordination: Simple Little Details
– Invitations, Paper Goods: Simple Little Details
– Photography: Jess Epstein Photography
– Ceremony: Chapel of our Lady, Presidio
– Reception: Log Cabin, Presidio
– Lighting: Associated Entertainment Consultants
– Florals: Ashby Flowers
– Linens: La Tavola
– Rentals: Hartmann Studios & Wine Country Party Rentals