Bonjour mon amis! Lisa Costin of A Charming Fête brings us this gorgeously chic Vintage & Girly Parisian First Birthday Soirée. Branching out from the typical Parisian decor, Lisa kept the overall look elegant but still light and fun! I love all the bright colors in the dessert table — with lots of rainbow sprinkles, multicolored macarons, and beautiful pink bouquets. These ideas would translate beautifully to a Paris themed bridal shower or girlie baby shower as well!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– A made to order crepe station with yummy toppings & Chanel No. 5 inspired menu design
– Modern black and white tablescape with black chandelier style candelabras & pink carnation tower centerpieces
– Watercolor ‘Bonjour’ backdrop & a pink Eiffel Tower topped smash cake (which was clearly delicious)
– French phrase bubble cupcake toppers, chocolate eclairs + a fun face painting activity!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Lisa…
We threw this chic, modern and fun Parisian First Birthday for a special little girl. I tried to put a different spin on this classic inspiration by mixing patterns, vintage pieces, cool signage and lots of tissue crepe! Our favorite element was the made-to-order crepe station (which we made a “menu” for that was inspired by the classic Chanel No.5). We also created a decadent yet fun patisserie with glittery cakepops, french macarons, eclairs and more plus a super-fun photo backdrop for the kids complete with life-size Eiffel tower cut-out. We made cupcake toppers using French phrase conversation bubbles, strawberry mousse with fresh mint sprigs and lots of gorgeous florals like garden roses and anemones as well as fun carnation cone topiaries we made (super easy!!). A simple smash cake that we made was adorned with a black eiffel tower cake topper. We also had face painting for the kids plus some festive Paris Cafe sidewalk accordion music playing during the party!
– Design, Styling & Flowers: A Charming Fête
– Photos: Brittany Michelle Photography
– Cupcakes & Cookies: Fragapane Bakery
– Paper Plates/Napkins/Straws: Shop Sweet Lulu
– Watercolor Paper: Rifle Paper Co.
– Eiffel Tower Standee: Shindigz
– Eiffel Tower Cake Topper: Etsy
– Birthday Girl’s Dress: Baby Biscotti
– Birthday Girl’s Tights: Zara