This oh-so-lovely Pink, Red & Gold Valentine’s Day Dessert Table by Paige Kepner of Paiges of Style is guaranteed to have sweet tooths of all ages swooning! I’m especially loving the show stopping tissue-tassel heart, sparkling gold glitter accents, and adorable mini heart shaped cookies displayed on top of the milk bottles (super creative and easy to replicate). With a few verbiage tweaks, this would also make for a fabulous love themed bridal shower!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– GORGEOUS tier cake with a gold glitter, polka dots and cascading fondant hearts
– Super cool heart wreath backdrop “dripping in tissue tassels” :)
– Heart shaped sugar cookies accented with gold + glittery golden cake pops
– Stylish Valentine’s Day Printables on everything from the cupcakes to the water bottles
– Two most adorable little party goers, all decked out to match the table (love that sequined headband!)
PARTY DETAILS as told by Paige…
Be mine, Valentine! For this Valentine’s shoot, I dreamt of bright red, pale pink and shimmery gold popping off a crisp white background with lots of SUGAR!
The star of the dessert table was a giant heart dripping in beautiful tissue tassels from Paper Chain Press. This was truly a show stopper!
The gorgeous cake and cupcakes from Hey There, Cupcake! were as beautiful as they were delicious. The detail of the wafer paper hearts on the cake was unbelievable. Gorgeous glittery gold cake pops and red heart cake pops were the kids’ favorites. Pink cookies resting on top of each milk bottle as well as the huge heart cookies were so simple and stunning. Other grocery store desserts included donuts and macarons from my local Whole Foods.
The paper goods accompanying the gorgeous desserts include cupcake decorations, invitation, a banner and labels for water, favor tags and much more.
– Party Styling: Paiges of Style
– Paper Goods: Paiges of Style
– Photography: Sprout Photography
– Cake and cupcakes: Hey There, Cupcake
– Cake Pops: Cake Ball Love
– Cookies: Southern Belle Specialties
– Tissue Tassels: Paper Chain Press
– Heart Frame, Gold Clothespins and tissue festooning: The Glitter Shoppe