Hello, Hostess with the Mostess fans. It’s Jen, of Jen CYK Photography. As always, I’m super happy to share some incredible creativity with you. Your skills, ladies (and gentlemen), are amazing and super inspiring! This first birthday fiesta is no exception! I absolutely adore this Fiesta First Birthday Party that I recently captured. Because you know what, we all need to stop, and have a little fiesta today!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Bright & colorful photo booth, bean guessing game & real live donkey riding!
– Handmade stuffed donkey favors for the kids & mini maracas for the adults
– An absolutely adorable traditional outfit for the birthday boy + handpainted ‘Ethan’ letters
– Rainbow streamers backdrop + mini piñata garland & table decor
PARTY DETAILS as told by Jen…
This mama couldn’t wait to celebrate her son’s first birthday. She admittedly may have went a little overboard on capturing every detail, but she nailed every piece of this party. Guests had fun, laughed, played, and smiled for lots of pictures. It’s always inspiring to see what you creative party planners are able to come up with. Thank you for the inspiration!
– Photography: Jen CYK Photography
– Event Planning & Design: Splendid Affairs By Jennifer
– Birthday Boy’s Outfits: Olvera Street in Los Angeles
– Fiesta & Photobooth Banners: Party City
– Cake & Sweets: La Ideal Bakery
– Mini Donkey: The Party Pets
– Piñata: Chino Swap Meet
– Plush Donkey Favors Pattern: Hen And Chick
– Mama’s Dress: Nordstrom