On the lookout for amazing floral inspiration? Look no further! The Empty Vase, located in Los Angeles, created some downright GORGEOUS floral arrangements for this Pretty in Pink Baby Shower, which definitely lives up to its name. ;) And if you happen to love PINK and all things girlie and elegant, this shower is definitely for you! Everything from the napkins and chair covers to the ceiling draping featured perfectly coordinating hues of the celebration’s signature color. This is great inspiration for pink weddings and milestone birthday parties too!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Flower adorned table linens + beautiful white orchids accents on the napkin at each setting
– Pink & gold escort cards attached to mini jars of pink candies
– Incredible towering floral centerpieces with a gorgeous mix of pink, white, & orange blooms
PARTY DETAILS as told by The Empty Vase…
We at the Empty Vase was hired by the sister-in-law of the mother-to-be, who opened up her home for this shower. We were lucky enough to also do the wedding for the mother-to-be so we knew what style and design they leaned toward. We were given complete design freedom as far as color combinations and floral selection but of course, we ran everything by the client just to make sure they loved the linens we were selecting with the chairs, etc. We even handled getting the place cards printed to attach to the candy jars for the place card table. We love creative and happy clients — they make event production so much more challenging and inspiring!
We used tall white painted custom wooden candelabras to hold the stunning arrangements of pink French Tulips, white Phaleanopsis Orchids, three different varying shades of pink Hydrangeas, Cream De La Cream (Soft Buttercup) Roses, Faith (soft pink) Roses, hot pink Spray Roses and pink Cymbidium Orchids with a base of similar florals.
– Florals and Event Design: The Empty Vase
– Candy Jars: Shuglove
– Tent, Carpeting, Flatware & Glassware: Classic Party Rentals
– Chairs: Chameleon Chairs
– Linens & Napkins: Resource One
– Fabric Swaging & Chandeliers: Revelry Event Designers