Loving styled by Fancy That! Events and beautifully captured by Melody Melikian Photography, the soft colors and glittery accents in this Enchanted Disney Princess Birthday Party make it feel downright magical. My favorite “decorative element”, though, has got to be the guests! From the little ones to the grown ups, I’m spotting Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Snow White and more, and of course the guest of honor herself… Sophia the 3rd! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gorgeous floral centerpieces featuring soft shades of pink & purple + glittery star accents
– Magical Sofia the First inspired birthday cake topped with a cool princess castle
– Cupcakes topped with pink and purple fondant crowns + shimmery silver cake pops
– Fairy wands and sparkly crowns (decked out in sequins & rhinestones) for all the royal guests!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Melody…
From utterly obsessed little girls to (let’s face it) most of us former little girls, we can all agree that Disney princesses are pretty much the most fabulous women out there. Speaking of fabulous women, Christine Zohrabians of Fancy That! Events and little Fancy herself, Princess Sophia, definitely know how to create some magic themselves. Working collaboratively, Christine and her adorable apprentice created an enchanted event for Sophia’s princess party celebrating birthday number three. Sophia’s ideas came to life with the presence of Disney royalty and a cake designed by the birthday girl, while a stunning color palette, linens, and florals reflected the refined taste of her mom.
Anytime you attend a Fancy That! Events soiree, you know to expect magic. Sophia’s royal affair was beyond magical. Needless to say the attire was formal, requiring the mini guests and some awesome adults to come dressed in their princess best. The second you walked in, whimsical Disney music automatically began playing in your head and you couldn’t help but smile and cross your fingers for a perfect princess wave from Snow White herself (okay, maybe that was just a personal experience)!
When preparing a princess party that satisfies the taste of your princess, yet displays details that are sure to be appreciated by adult royalty, choosing the perfect color palette is essential. As always, the exquisite linens by La Tavola Linens, fabulous rentals by White Night Design and magical florals by the talented Eddie Zaratsian of Tic-Tock Couture Florals incorporated the perfect shade of pink and soft lavender pastels creating a perfect color scheme for the theme. The magical cake designed by Princess Sophia was brought to life by Rafi’s Pastry along with the gorgeous and delicious desserts.
– Event Design and Coordination: Fancy That! Events
– Florals: Tic-Tock Couture Florals
– Cake and Desserts: Rafi’s Pastry
– Linen: La Tavola Linen
– Invitations: Creative Works Designs
– Rentals: White Night Design
– Kid’s Crafts: Little Artist Party
– Day of Signs: Freshmint Paperie
– Entertainment: Lollipop Dream