All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of creative pixie dust to make a spectacular Peter Pan and Neverland Party! This party, photoraphed by Cyndi Capouch Photography and styled by Michelle Samardzija of Mad Momma Events had just that and more, including super fun games like a Pirate Hook Ring Toss and Pretzel Pick Up, plus an adorable nursery-inspired entryway accented with Peter’s pesky shadow! All of the guests dressed in character, and they all look so cute I can hardly stand it — I think I might have to steal that Tiger Lily look for next Halloween. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Edible Pixie Dust wand-making activity, adorable plush Tinker Bell purses & sparkly fairy wings for guests
– Blue cocktails for the adults in Pirate mason Jars + “scurvy fighting” Pirate Ship fruit skewers
– Pirate’s Booty in the Lost Boy lunches + ice cream cone & pretzel “tee pees” for dessert!
– ‘Flying to Neverland’ bunting, Pages of the Disney classic hung up as a garland & a secret message in a bottle
PARTY DETAILS as told by Michelle…
This event was truly a family friendly birthday party for girls and boys, and moms and dads! We had pixies and pirates, Indian braves and mermaids! The guests were invited to dress up as their favorite Peter Pan character and were welcomed with fairy wings, pirate hooks, eye patches, and Tinker Bell purses. The children munched on Lost Boy Lunches with hot dogs, Pirate’s Booty, and vegetable sticks. We kept the pirate theme going with sword skewered caprese and chicken legs. The children drank mermaid lagoon water while the adults sipped on blue raspberry mason jar cocktails. The activities included picking up pretzels with pirate hooks, making sandy candy pixie wands, a pirate hook ring toss, and going on a treasure hunt led by Peter Pan himself! For dessert we had fruit pirate ships, waffle cone teepees, and gorgeous Peter Pan inspired cupcakes. There were even packages of candy fruit slices to fight off scurvy!
DIY: The Toddler Pirate Costume made from an old ring bearer tux, mom’s Smee costume was homemade as well (Popped out lenses from some old sunglasses). All paper goods, signs, and graphics were custom Mad Momma designs, the Teepee was made from PVC, drop cloth, and feathers.
– Sandy Candy and Tubes: Sandy Candy
– Tinker Bell Purses: The Disney Store
– Cupcakes: Jashco Cakes
– The Vintage Peter Pan Items: The Antique Mall Michigan City
– Catering, Styling and Decor: Mad Momma Events
– Photographer: Cyndi Capouch Photography
– Balloons: Party Outlet Valparaiso