This Baseball Birthday Party is definitely a home run! Lindsay Longacre of LVL Events knocked it out of the park for little Austin, who turned 2. I love the look on his face when he’s at bat at the air-powered tee ball — now there’s a heavy hitter in the making! Alongside his baby brother in the hand painted photo stand-in, these boys look ready for the big leagues! Well, maybe in a couple years, with Mom’s approval of course. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Vintage food carts + stadium inspired food like nachos, churros and french fries
- Chocolate covered pretzel baseball bats, baseball truffles, baseball cake pops, & rice krispie treat jerseys!
- Cool grass table runner loaded with cracker jacks and baseball gloves
- Cool hand painted stadium sign + awesome giant baseball and field cake
- Baseball photo booth with helmets, fan gear & silly glasses
PARTY DETAILS as told by Lindsay…
This 2nd baseball birthday party was such a blast to plan. My favorite details were the faux grass runners, custom sign and peanut centerpieces. We used food carts with baseball themed food and snacks, as well as a full dessert spread of baseball themed goodies. The little ones left with their own baseball mitt or baseball bat favors, and beforehand, they enjoyed bounce houses, a balloon lady, and practicing their swing off an air powered tee. Everyone was decked out in their favorite team’s gear, making for a super fun day!