Tweet Tweet! A little bird told me about this AMAZING Flirty Birdie Forest Party by Angela DiVincenti of Angela Marie Events, and I am just swooning. The bright colors really pop against the natural scenery, from bright patterned printables and candies, to the cupcakes and table runner. Being outdoors, Angela made sure to include plenty of natural touches as well, like burlap, wood and moss. I just love how well everything comes together.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Bird & flower cookies on sticks, cleverly displayed in watering cans
– Candy-filled chocolate & shredded wheat bird’s nests + gumball necklaces for each guest
– Colorful painted twig “bird’s nest” plate chargers
– Framed patterned fabrics make a pretty backdrop for the forest floor photo booth
– Paint your own birdhouse activity + bubbles and bumble bee bath fizz party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Angela…
A few awesome vendors helped me out in making this a beautiful afternoon. We held this party at The LSU Hilltop Arboretum. It is a special place that was donated to the university, and it is a beautiful place with walking trails, a pond, and pavilion.
The girls ate a few snacks at the “Eat Like a Bird” table, which was my favorite part of the whole party. Even the nests were edible — they were made with shredded wheat and chocolate. I filled all the bowls with fun snacks and “bird food.” Across the bridge we set up a photo booth with fun props and framed backdrops.
The girls had a blast eating, blowing bubbles, painting birdhouses, and taking pictures! I think their favorite part was the bubblegum necklaces that I made with their names! All of the girls looked so cute and had a blast!
– Cookies in the watering cans: Silly Gilly desserts
– Cake and cupcakes: Sweet Elizabeth Cake Designs
– Photographer: JENKA Photography
– Printables: Lauren Haddox Design
– Styling, food and floral: Angela Marie Events
– Table and chairs: Doug Olinde, LLC
– Venue: The LSU Hilltop Arboretum
– Bath fizzies: Acadian Cottage Soap