As Cinderella explains in the beginning of the 1950 Disney classic, “A Dream is a wish your heart makes.” Well, Carolina Guzik photographed this Dreamy Cinderella Birthday Party, and it’s overflowing with sweet and nostalgic details guaranteed to make little princess-loving hearts sing! I’m especially loving the the adorable little mice with their sewing bobbins at the makeover station (a.k.a. the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique), prepped & ready to help the pint sized princesses get dressed for the Royal Ball. Cinderella herself stopped by to help as well, and from the looks of how everything turned out, I’m pretty sure the Fairy Godmother would approve. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Silver castle & carriage name card holders + GORGEOUS blue and silver Princess Carriage cake
- Spools of thread, sewing mice silhouettes, Cinderella’s dress pattern, & adorable “button” cookies
- Framed wall silhouettes above the dessert table + a large vintage wall set at 5 minutes to midnight!
- Silhouettes of Prince Charming & Cinderella displayed atop pretty white hydrangea centerpieces
- Face painting, caricature drawing & balloon animals to keep the princesses plenty entertained
PARTY DETAILS as told by Carolina…
This Cinderella inspired birthday brunch was a delight! All of the details were amazing and created the perfect ambiance for a fairy-tail celebration. The tables were decorated with flowers and silhouettes of the main characters of the book, and the dessert table was filled with yummy treats.
The kids enjoyed fabulous face painting and balloons animals, plus a fantastic caricature artist. The highlight of the party was when Cinderella showed up to the party and opened the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and started fixing the girls’ hair and nails.