Maureen Anders, of Anders Ruff, here to share my son’s recent Modern Italian “Little Chef” Pizza Party! Our breakfast and family room were transformed into a modern Italian Pizzeria where the children got to be little chefs and make their own pizzas. This party is full of DIY crafts for dramatic decorations that make a big impact. Pizza themed games and activities were perfect to keep the kids busy while their pizzas were baking!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Dramatic DIY Wooden Utensil Chandeliers hanging over the children’s tables
– Personalized Pizza Making Kits with ingredients, graphic muslin bags, dough, chef mustaches & rolling pins
– DIY Paper Chef Hat hanging decor over the dessert table, tables and game areas.
– “Pizza Hole” game (also known as corn hole): toss bean bag pepperonis into the hole of the pizza (printable!)
– 12 ft Little Italy street scene coloring wall Poster (Economical + dramatic decoration + activity all in one!)
– Candy Caprese: Red Chocolate Covered Oreo “Tomatoes”, Marshmallow “Mozzarella” & Green Candy “Basil”