In case you didn’t know… science is awesome! Finding the perfect balance between boy cool and mama style, Jenny of Peanut Butter & Jenny Photography (with assistance on styling + printables from RV Parties!) was a total genius with her son Charlie’s 9th birthday party! She designed a fun Chemistry Inspired Science Party with silly, messy and amazing lab experiments, a science class dessert table and creative “Take Home Experiment” favors for all the mini Einsteins!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Periodic Table “C for Charlie” cupcake toppers + Cupcake cake with “Happy Birthday” Bunting
– Candy filled beaker kids table centerpiece and goggles + lab coats (large white t-shirts cut down the middle!)
– Exploding Elephant Toothpaste, Homemade Slime & Smoky Dry Ice Experiments
– Candy “Test Tubes of Atoms”, Double Helix Lollipops and Oreo Molecules
– Chalkboard Dessert Table Backdrop, Test Tube Cookies + “Nine” Banner