Hold onto your hard hats because Daneve Frankish of Ah-Tissue built an AMAZING Lego Construction Party for her son Tahlin’s 5th birthday! With creative construction zone activities like build your own pizza and a lego car race, the “hardworking” party guests refueled on Oreo boulder pops, traffic cones and a homemade lego cake!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Paper tool box snack caddies, lego head pillows and “Guess How Many” Lego Pieces Game
– Lego construction inspired dessert table with truckloads of sweets!
– Construction zone kids table with traffic cone sippy cups & cinderblock stools
– Workers Pass (Play at your own risk!) and party zone yellow hard hats
– “Build Your Best Lego Car” Activity followed by lego car races