Paris has a certain whimsical, romantic feeling that Courtney of When Pigs Fly Events captured perfectly when she styled this gorgeous Vintage French Open Themed Charity Event. Guests could enjoy posing at the pop-up café patio with a winner’s trophy, sip “Drop Shot” Mimosas from the bar, get their palms read, and more… what a fun-filled afternoon! I especially love the twinkle lights strung from the ceiling; after all, Paris IS La Ville-
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink Balloon Poodles “on a walk” (SO CLEVER!) + Chic Parisian Parasol Centerpieces
– “Paris Flea Market” silent auction tables decorated with rag tie fabric and lace bunting
– Antique wooden tennis rackets + “Drop Shot” Mimosas
– Giant black & white balloons adorned with pink feather boas and gold fringe
– Stunning floral arrangements featuring roses & hydrangeas wrapped in black satin ribbons
PARTY DETAILS as told by Courtney…
We planned a French Open themed soiree for a USTA charity event at Canyon Gate Country Club in Las Vegas. Guests were greeted by a mannequin walking her French Poodle balloon dogs. Guests especially loved the bistro backdrop where they posed with a winner’s trophy cup.
A silent auction was hosted in the Paris Flea Market room which featured kitschy items and decor, handmade ribbon garlands, and great items donated by local businesses and artists.
In the main room, guests enjoyed lunch under dangling bistro lights and at tables adorned with delicate black and white parasols. Each place setting had a handmade, french themed thank you bag filled with goodies. The year’s end tennis league winners were featured on an oversized chalkboard. The event even featured a French-inspired fashion show.