With only 2 days left until Christmas, I’m extra excited to share a little holiday magic with you! Jesi Celeita from Dolce Designs set out to create a dessert table that “transported guests to a cold, snowy winter wonderland of sweet delights”, and I’d say she delivered! From the sparkly, snowy treats to the inviting hot cocoa station, this Shimmery Winter Wonderland Holiday Party manages to feel wintery and warm all at the same time. This would be a great look for an elegant New Year’s Eve celebration or a winter bridal shower too. :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Fabulous stacked square cookies topped with pretty white sugar flowers
– Blinged out silver candy apples and cake pop sticks + gorgeous ruffled cookies
– Simple chic cake with alternating snowy white and metallic silver tiers + fondant ruffle flower
– Jesi’s adorable “party girls” decked out in oufits that perfectly coordinate with the decor!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Jesi…
I wanted to create a magical, all white and silver dessert table that transported guests to a cold, snowy winter wonderland of sweet delights. I frosted the windows from the inside to give the room a chilly look, and then framed with Christmas lights. I had made a white and silver circle cutout curtain but decided it would take away from the cake, which was the main focus of the table. I bought some silver ornaments and filled the drink dispenser (spout is facing the back! this also looks great with apothecary jars) with them and set it next to the cake. I also found some fabric I had used to make my daughter a lamb costume the previous year and used that as a “blanket of snow”. The beautiful printables were made by my friend Andressa of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party, she was able to design my vision to a T. The amazing photos were taken by FJC Photo, my awesome hubby!
Now on to the goodies! The cake was made by Amanda of Strictly Sweets, a beautiful white and silver cake that fit the theme perfectly. I made the decorated snowflake cookies, the cheesecake balls covered in “snow” (shimmery white sprinkles), the snowflake white chocolate lollipops, cupcakes with fondant snowflake toppers, chocolate covered oreos with tree toppers, and stacked square cookies. Phew! I’m tired just from listing it all!
Thankfully I also had help from some amazing vendors…Lulu’s Sweet Secrets made the beautiful white flowers atop the stacked cookies, Kima’s Konfections made the silver cakepops and the gorgeous ruffle cookies, and Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins made the amazing silver apples. I was also lucky enough to have some adorable tiny jars filled with the awesome goodness which are Brazilian brigadeiros. Painting Paris Pink provided the silver blinged out cakepop sticks which completed the look.
I cannot forget to mention the hot cocoa bar which was a big hit. Guests had the choice of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips or white chocolate chips, and they could stir with a Piroulinne or a chocolate dipped marshmallow.
The night was a total success and my girls were able to model for the photos prior to the party showing off the tutu and skirt I made for them. Everyone loved the goodies and had a blast!
– Style and concept: Dolce Designs
– Snowflake cookies, cupcakes, chocolate lollipops, chocolate covered oreos, stacked cookies, marshmallow pops, cheesecake snowballs: Dolce Designs
– Photography: FJC Photo
– Sugar flowers: Lulu’s Sweet Secrets
– Silver Apples: EZ Favors Lollipop Shop
– Cake: Strictly Sweets by Amanda
– Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
– Silver Cakepops and Ruffle cookies: Kima’s Konfections
– Cake pop bling sticks: Painting Paris Pink