Hi everyone! I’m excited to share a recent project with you today…This is a little different than my normal styled shoots though, because these pics are actually of a “preview” table that I mocked up in my living room a few weeks ago, then literally packed up and shipped off all the way across the country to New York City (about as far as you can get from San Diego!), where everything was then re-set up for a satellite media tour that I hosted for one of our current brand partners.
ONE TABLE, LOTS OF IDEAS!
So instead of full set-ups, this table is displayed “news segment” style, where a bunch of different ideas are jam-packed onto one table. I still wanted to share these ideas with you though, in case you’re on the hunt for some Rustic-Mod inspiration for your own holiday celebration… or especially if you’re looking for new ways to personalize your table, since that was a big focus for me here, as you can see in the following image… :)
All of these ideas are very simple and approachable, from turning pics of your loved ones into decor to a super quick pinecone “Christmas Tree” that literally took me less than 10 mins (hot gluing included!). This table also features our brand new Rustic Joy Party Collection, which just became available on Hostess INK a few days ago. :)
CREATIVE HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Cute Cinnamon Apple Pie Pops dressed up with baker’s twine (get the recipe here)
– Giant pinecone + faux red berries + small mason jar = cute & rustic “Christmas Tree” decoration!
– Mini wood spoons decked out with washi tape & rhinestones
– Decorative pinecones used as “picture holders” + place settings personalized with guest photos
Hope you found something that inspired you! And if you want to get the exact look – the Rustic Joy collection that I recently designed is now available at Hostess INK. Click here or on the image below to check it out. Happy Holidays! :)
– Graphic Design, Styling & Photography: Hostess with the Mostess
– Paper Details: Hostess INK