Here comes the bride! For Shannon & Nick’s wedding, Ashley Drummy of Poppy & Plum Events & Florals is back at it again! This Romantic & Fun Purple Wedding looks like such a happy event & so full of laughter. I love the ceremony venue’s brick walls coupled with the giant hanging lanterns as well as the personal touches added to the reception. ‘Toots’ and ‘Panda’ are nicknames for the bride and groom, in case you were wondering ;).
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY Flower Girl’s ‘Here Comes the Bride’ Chalkboard sign & purple satin bow
– Pretty custom purple watercolor welcome sign + Fun Kraft paper programs
– Beautiful + simple Baby’s Breath bouquets and hanging pomanders
– White eyelet lantern centerpieces filled with votive candles and lilac hydrangeas
PARTY DETAILS as told by Ashley…
Shannon & Nick were really focused on having a wedding that was intimate and FUN! They really wanted their guests to have a great time, mingle together, dance and get crazy! We selected a venue for them that had amazing Mediterranean food served family style so that all of the guests could chat with each other and get to know one another. They also had a super fun photo booth with props so everyone could get loose and have a good time!
To keep things personal, their favors were miniature bottles of Frank’s Red Hot since they both LOVE it. They infused purple throughout the event because it’s Shannon’s favorite. We even made personalized banners for their sweetheart table with their nicknames: Panda and Toots. All of their tables were named after their favorite places to eat (and the sweetheart table was HOME!). We loved every minute working with Shannon & Nick to design their perfect wedding (and it was a great party)!
– Design & Coordination: Poppy & Plum Events, LLC
– Photography: Ryon:Lockhart Photography
– Flowers: La Petite Fleur
– Hair & Makeup: Veronica Lane
– Ceremony & Reception Site: Eden Garden Bar & Grill
– DJ: DJ Eric Ill
– Rentals: Aloha Event Services
– Lighting: Light Our Event
– Cake: Porto’s Bakery