Kenna O’Brien of Miss Party Mom is back with a beautiful Bollywood Themed 40th Birthday Party inspired by the birthday girl’s Indian heritage! The mixture of traditional elements and personal touches make this party so fun. Everywhere you look, there’s plenty of sparkle & vibrant color, from the canopied seating area embellished with floor pillows to the colorful outfits on guests that are having a blast belly-dancing the night away!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gorgeous decorated Indian elephant & mehndi inspired sugar cookies
– Traditional Indian dresses make for a beautiful dessert table backdrop!
– Sparkling diamond garlands & draped fabrics hanging throughout the canopy
– A bejeweled Bindi Bar + sparkling Indian bangle bracelets as party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Kenna…
I threw this Bollywood Birthday Party for a client’s 40th birthday this past December. We decided on a fun and colorful Bollywood inspired party to honor the birthday girl’s Indian heritage as well as her fun and colorful personality!
The party was complete with authentic Indian food, a Bollywood inspired dessert bar, a Bindi Bar for guests to jewel themselves with and a Belly Dancer who came and taught the guests lessons. Everyone had a blast learning to belly dance, even when it started raining!
– Event styling: Kenna O’Brien, Miss Party Mom Event Planning
– Party Graphics: Jodi Broglio, Jolio Design
– Photography: Christina Landeros, Moments Captured Photography
– Cookies: Hannah Henry, Hannah’s Cookies & Treats