This is a party you DONUT wanna miss! With vintage shop flair (and an adorable birthday boy smile!), Lane celebrated his 3rd birthday with a Donut Party dreamed up by Lauren Haddox Designs. Decked out in sprinkles and delicious party decorations this party is so cute… I just want to eat it all up!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Green Ruffle Birthday Cake with a Chocolate Glaze Donut
– Donut Toss, “Eat A Donut On A String” & Coloring Sheets + Donut Crayons
– “Decorate A Donut” Sugar Cookies with “Sprinkle” Toppings
– Iced Coffee, Cupcakes, Apple Fritters & more tasty treats!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Lauren…
I was so excited when one of my best girlfriends told me her three-year-old requested a donut theme for his birthday party. Donuts… who doesn’t love donuts! We decided on Lane’s donut shop with a vintage flair. As guests arrived Saturday morning, everyone received their own apron and personalized donut hat. Lane served up lots of donuts to his birthday guests… glazed, chocolate sprinkles, cinnamon twists, apple fritters and more. We had plenty of donut activities for all the little guests… donut toss with hand-made felt donuts, eat a donut on a string, personalized coloring sheets with donut crayons made by Whats Your Crayon and a donut cookie decorating station.
– Cookies: Silly Gilly Desserts
– Donut Crayons: Whats Your Crayon
– Photography: Lacey Rabalais Photography
– Cake and Cupcakes: Ambrosia Bakery
– Donuts: Mary Lee Donuts
– Printables: Lauren Haddox Designs