Wynona Leach of Red Carousel has a flair for delightfully whimsical events! Case in point: this gorgeous Bird Themed First Birthday Party that she styled features vintage floral fabric buntings, whistling bird cupcake toppers, bright confetti sprinkles and the cutest herb pot party favors. I love the contrasting pinks and greens, especially on the amazing garden-inspired birthday cake — how adorable is that fondant birdhouse?!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink Pot Party Favors filled with white stones & (homegrown!) Basil plants
– Stamped Messages on the Birdhouse Cake and Cookies
– Darling Pink Lemonade Mason Jars with daisy cut lids and “flower straws”
– Gorgeous Dessert Table with DIY Cherry Blossom Tree & Tissue Fan Backdrop
– “Time Capsule” activity where guests suggest the items that mom should include ;)
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Wynona…
Occasion: Sanaa’s First Birthday Party
Theme: Little Birdy
Decorations: Mostly paper decorations including honeycomb tissue paper fans, tissue paper flowers, and custom-designed printables.
DIY: The white tree was made with a tree branch we found. We trimmed its branches, spray painted it white and glued on plastic flowers for decoration.
Favors: The basil potted plants were homegrown from seeds.