Since I still have to wait 2 whole weeks for my favorite holiday ever, I’m just going to have to gobble up all these stylish Thanksgiving ideas to hold me over! Courtney of When Pigs Fly Events cooked up this Creative + Glam Thanksgiving Cocktail Bash with vibrant colors, creative clay wishbones and shimmery holiday flair! These modern touches seem like the perfect way to spice things up!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY Clay Wishbones, Pink Bows, Gold Utensils and Green Sequin Tablecloth
– Stylish Party Dresses & Melted Crayon Dripped Pumpkins + Cocktail Glasses
– Gorgeous Laser Cut Invitations & Stationery by Paper and Home
– AMAZING Pumpkin Turkey Design by Layers of Lovely
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Courtney…
We had so much fun designing this glamorous Thanksgiving cocktail party captured so magically by Gideon Photo. Guests were invited to the bash by an amazing laser cut invitation by Paper and Home.
Layers of Lovely took our vision of a Turkey made from Pampas grass and blew it out of the park. We painted pumpkins in colors of pinks, purples, and golden yellow tones and added in some pumpkins with melted crayon dripped down the sides. The wine glasses were also dripped in melted crayon. Each place setting held a wishbone with a laser cut tag reading “You’re Amazing” and a box holding a special thank you gift. There was also a giant wishbone for that larger than life wish.”
– Planning and Styling: When Pigs Fly Events
– Photography: Gideon Photo
– Florals: Layers of Lovely
– Linen: La Tavola
– Laser Cut Invitations & Stationery: Paper and Home
– Hair: Jaclyn Braverman (Studio Salons Las Vegas)
– Makeup: Shauna Morgan (When Pigs Fly Beauty Team)