Strawberries, oranges, pineapples and more fresh & fondant fruits sweetened up Bella’s 2nd birthday. Mommy, Daisy Kelvin of Leo & Bella, created this Colorful, Cutie & Tutti Frutti Party using bright and pastel colors in such a playful way, adding mix-n-match backyard chairs and styling modern dessert table made it even more fun! P.S. See Bella’s Whimsical & Vintage Summer Garden First Birthday here!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Fruit Paper Lanterns, Multicolor Tables & Chairs + Colorful Party Banners
– Custom Invitation and matching Drink Table “Bella” Bunting
– Pineapple Cake Pops, Bubblegum Macarons and White Cake topped with Rainbow Ruffled Fondant
– Strawberry, Apple, Watermelon & more Fruit Butter Cookies by Dessert Menu, Please
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Daisy…
Isabella’s Tutti Frutti 2nd Birthday
Its always fun to plan my children’s party and when Isabella’s 2nd birthday was around the corner I was very excited to do something fun and summery. Inspired by the current trend of bright and pastel colours and all the summery fruits I decided to throw a Tutti Frutti party. Isabella is a big fan of fruits, any types of fruits so its an added bonus plus something she could relate to.
With the help of Li-Ann of Ham & Pea Design and Paperie who designed the invitation we came up with a great colour palate for the party. The party was set with bright and colourful café style seating. The area was decorated with colourful buntings, streamers and honeycomb fruits.
As guest arrived they were served with an ice-cold cocktail topped with a pineapple and honeycomb fruit decoration. A selection of apple & grapefruit soda and old fashion lemonade filled the drink dispenser, which was perfect for a summer thirst quencher.
On the dessert table was the coolest and prettiest cake by Helen of Kiss My Cakes who also made Isabella’s 1st Birthday cakes. Helen also made fruit topper buttercream cupcakes, pineapple cake pops and also bubblegum macarons in orange and lilac. Noo from Dessert Menu Please created the most amazing fruit butter cookies. Its was a blistering hot summers day and the strawberry and coconut handmade icypoles from Lucky Pop Ice Delights were the perfect take home gift
– Concept & Design: Leo & Bella
– Photography: White Spark Photography
– Invitation: Ham & Pea Design & Paperie
– Cakes & Cupcakes: Kiss My Cakes
– Cookies: Dessert Menu, Please
– Ice Pops: Lucky Pop Ice Delights
– Cake stands, Drink dispensers & Paper Straws: Leo & Bella