This is one absolutely JACK-O-TASTIC tutorial! Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine came up with the brilliant idea of how to craft up some spunky little pumpkins! Enjoy this DIY Balloon Pumpkin Patch for your or the kids… it’s an easy halloween craft (they take no time at all!) and festive party treat idea.
BALLOON PUMPKIN PATCH – A DIY TUTORIAL
So I think these are adorable. And, so does my daughter. Plus, they are extremely easy and enjoyable to make. You seriously need to try it out. My plan is to make a ton of these little treat filled balloons and make a create a pumpkin patch for an upcoming Halloween party.
I haven’t done it yet, but I am planning on scattering my pumpkins all in a room and letting the kids come in and pick their pumpkins in my little pumpkin patch. I am excited and I am sure the kids will be too!
– 9 inch (or smaller) Orange Balloons
– Green party fringe
– Black sharpie
– School glue
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Stuff your balloon as full as possible before inflating. (I was able to get 3-5 small treats in each balloon.)
2. Blow the balloon up and tie the end.
3. Glue some green party fringe around the top of the balloon to represent the stem and vines.
4. Draw your favorite pumpkin faces onto the balloons. (With the candy in the balloon, the balloon should be able to stand on the top without a problem.)