Bibbity Bobbity BOUTIQUE! Morgann Perry of Adisten’s Closet by Modern Chic Tots, styled a lovely Modern Cinderella Party for her daughter’s 5th birthday. If you’re little princess loves to play dress up, then she would LOVE this party theme (so take notes, mom!) ;) A bright white salon pampered all of little Adisten’s pint-sized party guests with Fairy Godmother Sparkles, outfits for the Royal Ball and beautiful carriage inspired sweets. I can’t get over how precious all those little cuties look!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Royal White Pumpkin Carriage Topped Cake by The Crimson Cake
– Pretty Party “Slippers”, Powder Blue Polka Dot Skirts and Matching Headbands!
– Cinderella Silhouettes, Doily Decorations & White Doves
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Morgann…
Cinderella’s Bibbity Bobbity Boutique I found a wonderful salon for Adisten’s party, My Blow La. I knew as soon as I walked into the salon that it’s white, modern interior would be perfect!
As the little girls arrived at the salon, they were greeted with Cinderella tutus, dress-up aprons, and Cinderella “slippers” to change into as they got ready for the “Royal Ball.”
Once the girls were dressed, they headed over to their hair stations to get their hair done!
After their hair was curled, they headed over to the “Bibbity Bobbity Boutique” table where they accessorized with Cinderella rings, chunky beaded necklaces, body glitter, and sparkly lip gloss.
– Cinderella Party Printables, Dress-Up Aprons, Accessories (headbands, crown, flip flops, chunky beaded necklaces): Adisten’s Closet by Modern Chic Tots
– Cinderella Carriage Cake: The Crimson Cake
– Carriage Sugar Cookies: SweetArt Sweets
– Photography: Steph Anderson Photography