Arrrgghhh you ready for swords, ships and gold coins galore!? Creating a vibrant color palette was the first thing Karyn Amado of Sweet and Clever had in mind for this adorable Pirate Birthday Party. From there, Captain Joseph’s cake, several DIY cupcake toppers and a statement dessert table backdrop put this party on course for a treasure-filled 3rd birthday!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Treasure Chest Favor Boxes + totally cute birthday boy pirate costume!
– Red and Blue Cake Pops with Felt Party Flags and Silhouette Swords
– DIY Paper Pirate Figurines, Ship Sail Toppers & Map Inspired Cupcakes
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Karyn…
This pirate party was for Josef Lexis for his 3rd birthday. When I first found out about the pirate theme, I decided to make the party vibrant and colorful instead of the typical red and black. I also don’t like to use the skull symbol as much as possible.
The DIY projects I made were the backdrop which was hand drawn and hand cut, paper roll pirate figures, treasure map and pirate head cupcake toppers. The beautiful cake was made by Sweet AuthentiCakes (by Rachel).
– Party Styling and Decor, Backdrop, Pirate Figures, Cupcake Toppers, Cupcakes, Cake Pops: Sweet and Clever
– Cake: Sweet AuthentiCakes by Rachel
– Party Favors: Oriental Trading
– Printables, Invitation, Photography: James Amado of Live Oak Photography and Design