I am absolutely loving this Modern Yellow & Aqua Pony Party by Tanya of Save the Date for Cupcakes! From the awesome Pony Pops to the rustic rope monogram, everything is so cute & decorative. But really, the thing that truly takes the cake for me… well, can you guess what it is? Those super cute embellished animals of course!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Adorable White, Pink & Aqua Pony Inspired Cake Pops + Decorative Pony Cookie Pops
– AMAZING Zebra and Pony Figurines Dressed Up in Party Outfits
– Aqua Wood Texture Backdrop with Green and Polka Dot Paper Lanterns & Rope Initial
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tanya…
When my daughter asked for a Pony Party just one week before her birthday, I knew I had to act fast and reuse most of what I already had on hand. Luckily for me I was just sent lots of pretty turquoise party items from the new Martha Stewart Celebrations line at JC Penny’s. I reused the the wrapping paper covered foam board by rearranging the pretty pom poms and adding rope in the shape of the letter L for Leila.
I recently picked up a hutch that I ended up using to house all of the paper goods and Strawberry Lemonade. Kim, from the TomKat Studio changed up her Pony Party Printables to match the party. I love how simple color changes can take a party from traditional to modern!
I have to say that my favorite part of the party was the hand painted party horses and zebras by Painted Parade. I used them throughout the table and as a cake topper. To keep with the horse theme I asked NY Cake Pops to make White Horse Cake Pops and Lori’s Place to make Carousel Cookie Pops. Sweet Temptations made the super cute polka dot Chocolate Covered Oreos.
I set up a photo station with hay, a saddle, and 36 in’ round Yellow Balloons. Everyone enjoyed sitting on the saddle and pretending they were at the farm! If the kids weren’t getting their face painted, they were riding the pony, or petting the many animals that were there.
It was a fantastic party and thankfully I was able to reuse most everything that I already had!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Turquoise Celebrations Party Goods: Martha Stewart Living
– Pony Party Printables & 36″ Round Balloons: The TomKat Studio
– Hand Painted Party Horses: Painted Parade
– Hand Painted White Horse Cake Pops: NY Cake Pops
– Cookie Pops: Lori’s Place
– Chocolate Covered Oreos: Sweet Temptations