Winner update: 10/2/13: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much to everyone that entered! And the lucky random winner is… commenter #33 JESSICA! Congrats!
YOU GUYS! I’m sooooooo excited today! It’s me, Jen of Jen CYK Photography! I’ve been trying to keep this under wraps on my Facebook page, but the day has finally come that you get to share in my joy!! I want to introduce you to some of my most FAVORITE jewelry, made by the fabulous fashion for good company, 31 Bits (check out their beautiful necklaces and other amazing designs right here).
And guess what! We want you to have the opportunity to rock these awesome pieces for your next photo shoot, event, or outfit of the day and be able to support a “Fashion For Good” company at the same time! We’re giving one lucky winner a $100 Shopping Spree to 31 Bits!
P.S. We have one more goodie for you! Get 15% off your purchase from 31 Bits, now through September 30th! Just use the code HOSTESS15. Enjoy!
Why do I love this jewelry so much? Two reasons:
– Their pieces are so colorful and classy, that they make your simple outfits pop. In this fun shoot that I recently did with the most adorable mother and daughter (which you should see lots more of, right here), they both sported their 31 Bits jewelry (Mom was wearing the Pippa Necklace, and the Roxy Beam Necklace, while her little gal was rocking the See Wee Spiral Bracelet, and the Aruba Bracelet). They kept it simple, but this jewelry actually made them both look pretty fancy, in my humble opinion.
– 31 Bits is a “fashion for good” company. This means that their pieces are ALL handmade by women in Uganda, giving these women a steady income, and HOPE! Read more about how they do it, right here.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Post a comment below, mentioning your favorite 31 Bits piece (which you can find right here)!
• Visit the 31 Bits Facebook Page, and like them.
• Giveaway ends Monday, September 30th, at midnight PST. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced here after they’ve accepted the prize. Good luck, everyone!
Mother & daughter images courtesy of Jen CYK Photography. (all others from 31bits.com)