Is it just me, or are Sesame Street Themed Parties ALWAYS amazing? I’ve been featuring my favorite Elmo Parties since 2008, and it just seems like there are so many ways to really make them creative. And when I saw this gem styled by Maja of Sugar Coated Candy & Dessert Buffets I knew I just had to share it with all of you!
Raffy celebrated his 2nd birthday with amazing sweets (cake, cookies, candy- the whole lot!) by Aunt Tanya of Cupcakes by Tan, displayed on a Chevron Elmo Dessert Table that caught my eye in more ways than one… the handcrafted sign (by grandad!), ruffle table skirt and oh those macarons!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Adorable Elmo Inspired Macarons + 3D Elmo Cake!
– Chevron and Elmo Face Cookies and Handcrafted Raffy’s Street Sign
– Thanks For Coming Red Favors Bags & “Drink Me” Bottles with Chevron Straws
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Maja…
We decided to use a different colour scheme and include chevron as the basis and allow that fabulous Elmo cake to just stand out on the table with the other reds on the table. The 3D elmo cake looks amazing as do all the desserts. This was such a fun party to style!
– Styling: Sugar Coated Candy & Dessert Buffets
– Elmo Cake, cupcakes, cakepops, macarons, jellypots and chocolate coated oreos: Cupcakes by Tan
– Event Stationary and personalised chocolates: Bela Designs
– Freestanding Number 2 and favour bags: Precious Moments Gifts & Keepsakes
– Edible images: Cardique Cake Artistry
– “Raffy Street” sign: Raffy’s grandad