I think this gender neutral color palette is so pretty… the lavender, blue & green mix feels so fresh and fun! And little adorable owls are paired with it, so really the whole thing is just too stinkin’ cute! Montrilla of Lavender Pudding created the Owl Inspired Dessert Table for a Big City Moms Baby Shower Event in Hollywood. Be sure to look out for DIY details like the crib cake stand embellishment, candy hangers and painted letter blocks!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Painted Letter Blocks & DIY Candy and Cupcake Closet!
– Owl Cookies in Lavender, Blue and Green
– Mini Donuts, Pastel Colored Candy and Swirled Cake Pops
– Striped Cake in a “Crib” + Ruffled Cake with a Glittered “Baby” Topper
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Montrilla…
I designed this table for the BIG CITY MOMS event in Hollywood this spring. My Inspiration for my Sweet Table design was A Baby Nursery. Being that this is the biggest baby shower event, I had to have my table look like a nursery and no nursery is complete without a Baby Bed, Amour and of course a chandelier now days. I knew I wanted a see-through backdrop so I had a custom wall made and added a Curtain Valance to make it look like a window with the Chandelier handing under it. I custom made the bumper guard myself using the owl fabric I had, which I also added to the picture frames. The table was filled with more than enough sweets to serve the 200+ guests.
– Styling, Amour Curtains, Backdrop, Props: Montrilla Jones of Lavender Pudding
– Cupcake Toppers: Sugar and Stripes Co., Top Cake Decors
– Owl Cookies: Truly Scrumptious Cookies
– Mini Donuts: Green Mountain Mini Baked
– Macarons: Short and Sweet Cafe
– Cake Pops: Cupz
– Cakes: Cake Sensations (Pasadena, CA)