Who is ready for Halloween? I know I am as it is one of my favorite times of the year. Stefanie Richter here, from anna and blue paperie, sharing my latest post for HWTM! Take a cue from the sweet treats of the season and let our Modern Black, White & Chevron Halloween Party inspire you to create your own tabletop that tastefully screams Halloween!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS, to look out for:
– Easy DIY Halloween Crackers
– Floating sparkly black chandelier
– Spooktacular Smoothies adorned with black stripe straws
– Black paper bag favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Stefanie…
A fun black and white chevron pattern was used throughout the party decor to give a sleek and modern feel. A touch of deep orange was incorporated to the designs and table decor to add a pop of color. The dessert table’s backdrop consisted of a chandelier purchased for a dollar that was hung with clear thread to give a floating effect.
The dessert table centerpiece consisted of a black cake stand filled with chocolate cupcakes topped with black sprinkles from Sweet Treets Bakery. Spooktacular vanilla smoothies adorned with black striped straws made for a delicious treat. Additional sweet and simple candies in the party’s color palette did the trick for the dessert table. Black paper bags tied with matching chevron favor tags made for great Halloween treats.
– Styling and Printables: anna and blue paperie
– Chocolate Cupcakes: Sweet Treets Bakery
– Paper Straws and Candy Tubes: InTheClear
– Owls and Orange Candlestick: HomeGoods
– Chevron Bowl, Cake Stand, Zig Zag Ribon: Hobby Lobby
– Candelier and Black Canister: Target
– Smoothie Glasses, Favor Bags, Chevron Tape: Michaels