I’m excited for it to be September, because that means it’s time for Halloween Inspiration! So without further adieu our first official Halloween Party Feature of the season goes to… Jenifer Hill of Hello Love Designs! Her Defrightful Halloween Party Ideas are full of black cats, bats, polka dots and more Halloween classics. (And if you love this party, be sure to grab the FREE Printables below.)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Orange “Boo Juice” with purple straws, decorate wraps, candy embellishments
– “Pick Your Poison” Candy Jar & “Beware-y Buffet” of Witch and Pumpkin Cookies
– Printable Treat Bags, Pattern Paper Ribbon Garland + more free printables!
– Candy Eyeballs and more “Eek-y Treats”
DEFRIGHTFUL HALLOWEEN PARTY – FREE PRINTABLES
– Design by: Hello Love Designs
CLICK HERE to download a zip file containing all free printables pictured above or download files individually below!
– Buffet Labels (Filled In)
– Buffet Labels (Blank)
– Party Circles
– Treat Bag
– Drink Labels
– Decorative Ribbon Flags
– Fill-In Invitation
– Sign 1
– Sign 2
– Drink Flags & Labels
– Chevron Pattern Paper
– Stripe Pattern Paper
– Green Dots Pattern Paper
– Purple Dots Pattern Paper
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jenifer…
I threw a simple and easy (and last minute!) small party that any mom could put together using printables and store bought treats. All of the candy and spooky decorations were purchased from Dollar General and the cupcakes, cookies, and bottled sodas were purchased from my local grocery store. I used my Defrightful Halloween printables which are designed with “a play on words”. For instance, Defrightful instead of delightful, eek-y as opposed to icky, and beware-y sounding similar to “be weary.” I hung a black web-like cheesecloth tablecloth (purchased for only $1) as the backdrop behind the table and made the ribbon style banner with the ribbon flags from the printable collection. The children loved the candy bracelet straw holders around the soda bottlenecks – very handy and practical. The bubblegum eyeballs were another party favorite! Favors were placed in the diy treat bags from the printable collection.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Styling, photography, and printables: Hello Love Designs
– Candy and Decorations: Dollar General
– Cookies, cupcakes, sodas: H.E.B.