Want a sweet treat without all of the sugar, calories and guilt? Try this Chocolate Avocado Pudding with Cashew Cream Recipe by Nikki Orth, a Paleo Chef. It will leave your baking itch & sweet tooth satisfied! ;)
Chocolate Avocado Pudding with Cashew Cream Recipe
by Nikki Orth
– 3/4 cup Mashed Avocado
– 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (optional)
– 1/4 cup Pitted Medjool Dates, soaked
– 1/2 tsp plus 2 tbs Cocoa Powder
– 1/4 cup Water
1. Process dates, maple syrup, and vanilla (1/4 tsp) in food processor until smooth
2. Add avocado and cocoa powder and process until creamy
3. Occasionally scrape down sides with a spatula and add wear to
achieve desired consistency.
– 1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked overnight
– 3 Dates, soaked overnight
– 2 tbs Tahini
– 1 tsp Vanilla
– Sea Salt
1. Soak cashews overnight in a jar filled with water.
2. Drain and blend with other ingredients in a high powered blender or
Layer avocado pudding in a clear glass, then layer with cashew cream. Add unsweetened toasted coconut flakes for decor on top.