With pastel pink, girly fabrics and some western flair, Jesi of Dolce Designs put on her cowgirl boots and wrangled up this Pink & Vintage Cowgirl Birthday for five year-old Kelsey! A vintage rag-tie garland dressed up this charming dessert table, while adorable fabric flowers served as food toppers. I love the custom rope and wood birthday sign and twine wrapped milk jars in that vintage crate… it’s all just too cute!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pink cowboy boot cookies, pink & brown macarons and s’mores marshmallow pops
- Ripped rag-tie fabric garland and burlap bow + pink and burlap fabric flower dessert toppers
- Vintage wood birthday sign with fabric flowers and the birthday girl’s name in rope
- “Fresh Milk” in vintage jars wrapped in twine and pink fabric flowers in a vintage crate
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jesi…
I styled this for a five-year old little girl. I made the wood art, the tablecloth and runner, all the paper and fabric flowers, the printables, the cupcake wrappers, and all the baked goods. Everything on the table is made by me.
- Party Styling & Design: Dolce Designs