Who doesn’t love cupcakes right? Stefanie Richter here, from anna and blue paperie, and I am excited to share my latest post for HWTM! Grab a cupcake, add some sprinkles and let this Pink and Aqua Cupcake Theme Party inspire you to create your own cupcake themed party!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS, to look out for:
– Simple DIY Cupcake Liner Garland
– Pink marshmallow petit fours
– Shimmering iridescent jewel Jelly Belly jelly beans
– Pink and blue fondant heart cupcake toppers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Stefanie…
Cupcakes in the party’s color scheme were used throughout the party decor from the printables to the actual desserts with the dessert table’s backdrop consisting of a garland created from cupcake liners. A fun polka dot pattern was incorporated in the designs to add a fun touch to the party decor.
The dessert table centerpiece consisted of tiered ruffled cake stands filled with pink cupcakes embellished with fondant hearts. The last tier was topped with a pink mini cupcake stand adorned with a miniature cupcake sugar cookie. Large pink and aqua sugar cookies in the shape of cupcakes from Charlie’s Cakes and Cookies matched the party’s color palette perfectly. Additional sweets for the dessert table included vanilla cake balls from Sweet Treets Bakery, shimmering Jelly Belly jelly beans and marshmallow petit fours. Aqua candy boxes from Shop Sweet Lulu tied with matching cupcake favor tags made for sweet take home treat.
– Styling and Printables: anna and blue paperie
– Cupcake Cookies: Charlie’s Cakes and Cookies
– Jelly Beans: Jelly Belly Jewel Collection
– Cake Balls: Sweet Treets Bakery
– Aqua Favor Boxes: Shop Sweet Lulu
– Paper Straws: InTheClear
– Square Milk Bottles: 3 Sweet Memories
– Bubblegum Necklace: Queeny Belle Frills
– Pink Apron: Target
– Ruffled Cake Stands: Pier 1 Imports
– Pink Mini Cupcake Stand: The Papered Nest
– Aqua Polka Dot Suitcase: HomeGoods