Winner update: 9/19/13: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much to everyone that entered! And the lucky random winner is… commenter #6 KELSEY JAST! Congrats!
If there’s one great thing about summer coming to an end, it’s that our favorite season of the year (at least in my house!) is about to begin… and I’m not talking about fall – I’m talking FOOTBALL! ;)
There are so many fantastic things that football season brings: game day get-togethers, tailgating, high-fives with fellow fans of your team, and even – or sometimes especially – playful banter with your friends rooting for the opposing team. There’s just an air of excitement all around… and this year we’ve teamed up with Frito-Lay to help get you fired up & ready for it all to begin! Here’s how…
We’re kicking things off today with a fun Fan Pack giveaway – and to enter all you have to do is chime in! Tell us how YOU prep for game day for your chance to win… Do you make a tasty recipe? Bust out your favorite team gear? Diligently research your Fantasy lineup? ;) Scroll down for full details on the giveaway below.
2) TWITTER PARTY
Next up, we’ll keep the conversation going with a 1-hour Twitter party at 7pm CT on Wednesday, September 4. Join the party to discover (or contribute) creative game day inspired party ideas & recipes! Prizes will be given out randomly throughout the Twitter party as well. See rules here.
Frito-Lay “Get Fired Up” Fan Pack GIVEAWAY!
– 1 $50 NFL Shop gift card
– 1 Tostitos branded Weber grill
– 1 Tostitos branded speaker chair
– 1 Tostitos branded inflatable goal post (with chip holding power)
– 2 full sized bags of Tostitos and Lay’s chips
– 2 Liter Pepsi product
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter the giveaway by telling us how YOU prep for game day. You can chime in right here (in the comments section below) OR via Twitter using the hashtag #FritoLayGameDay.
Giveaway ends September 4 at midnight CT. A winner will be selected randomly on September 5 and announced here as soon as they’ve accepted the prize. Good luck!
Hostess with the Mostess Sweepstakes Rules
1. Name of Sweepstakes: Frito-Lay Get Fired Up Fan Pack Giveaway
2. Sweepstakes Start and End Date/Times: e.g. Sweepstakes starts August 28, 2013 at 9am and ends September 4, 2013 at midnight Central Time.
3. Who Is Eligible: e.g. Open to legal U.S. residents aged 18 and older at time of entry
4. How to Enter: Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Winners selected randomly from all eligible entries. Odds depend on number of entries.
a. Tweet using #FritoLayGameDay and share how they get prepared for gameday
b. Like Frito-Lay on Facebook
c. Follow @FritoLay on Twitter
d. Follow Frito-Lay on Pinterest
e. Blogger to add additional entry requirements, e.g. commenting on blog post
5. Description, Quantities and Approximate Value of Prizes: e.g. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Tostitos branded speaker chair, one (1) Tostitos branded inflatable goal post (with chip holding power), one (1) Tostitos branded Weber grill, one (1) $50 NFL Shop gift card, one (1) 2 Liter Pepsi product and two (2) bags of Frito-Lay chips (ARV $175).
6. Sponsored By: Hostess with the Mostess. Prizes provided by Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
7. Other: No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Neither Sponsor nor Frito-Lay is responsible for claims based on technical difficulties, participation in sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize. By entering the sweepstakes, entrant waives any claims arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes.
P.S. My daughters are pictured here sporting the gear of our hometown team… just like most of their little friends do. Our own close friends know that Sonny (or “Dad”), who grew up near Oakland, still remains faithful to his own childhood favorite… but we’ve lived in San Diego for 15 years now, and he recently said “if this is the extent of their rebellion against him he’s cool with it”. HA! And ya… wouldn’t that be nice?! ;)
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in collaboration with Frito-Lay, and the company is providing prizes for the giveaways. All words, opinions, and images are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that make it possible for HWTM to keep all of the creative content coming!