Dotted with butterflies, Alice in Wonderland inspiration and whimsical feminine details, this Dreamy “Little Ladies” Tea Party looks like my kind of afternoon! Sarah Story Photography photographed all the beautiful details that Belle Adorn styled plus their darling little models: Taylor, Talea & Savarna! (In the above photo, Talea looks like a mini Glinda from The Wizard of Oz to me! Anyone else agree?)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Dainty lace tablecloth from Robin’s Nest Vintage + inspired butterfly cookies
– Pink Lemonade, candies in jars, swirl lollipops and mini cupcakes with butterfly toppers
– “Drink Me” Tags, an “Alice” Cake by by TasTeeTreats4U and mismatched tea cups and saucers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Sarah…
Little girls love playing grown ups & tea parties. Why not combine the two with a touch of fun & whimsy?
I created a ‘Little Ladies Afternoon Tea Party’ with beautiful colours of pink, aqua, and a splash of yellow (I just love this colour combination right now).
My whimsical inspiration came from Alice in Wonderland & the Disney Princesses.
I wanted to give each little lady a place card with the name of her favorite princess & the key to her castle! Add tasty treats, pink lemonade & lolly pops for a sweet combination!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event Partyware & Styling: Belle Adorn
– Photography: Sarah Story Photography
– Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies: TasTeeTreats4U
– Clothing & Accessories: Bambiniz Boutique
– Chairs, Stools & Lace Tablecloth: Robin’s Nest Vintage