Pink popcorn, snow cones, cotton candy…. oh how sweet summer is! ;) Jess of Party Box Design sure knows how to style a party with her cute colors choices, whimsical printables and chevron pattern galore! For her daughter Charlotte’s big day, she went all out with a colorful and bright “By the Boardwalk” Summer Birthday Party complete with a snow cone machine, pretty party tassels, and even cotton candy coladas! Yummy!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Ferris wheel cookies by Cookies are my Canvas + candy inspired cupcake toppers
– Cotton candy and snow cone machines with custom snow cone flavor labels
– Purple chevron drink station with colorful tissue tassel garland by The Flair Exchange
– Adorable birthday girl dressed in a bright & fun pink tutu!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jess…
Not sure how it’s possible, but I have a 5 year old… 5, wow! A sassy, out going, gorgeous little lady. My perfect little Charlotte Paige I love you to the moon and back times a million and then some! This years party theme was “By the Boardwalk” Jersey style! We had salt water taffy, boardwalk dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, you name it… we had it! The kids had a total blast, oh and the adults too!
Plus we had some fabulous vendors as usual!!! Which I have to give some major shout outs to… because after all, they are small businesses just like me. People with big dreams trying to get their names out there! So be sure to shop their sites and know, that you are helping someone follow their dream, artists with big hearts trying to provide for their families!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Concept, styling and graphic design: Jess of Party Box Design
– Balloon tassels and garlands: Carmen of The Flair Exchange
– Cookies: Christina of Cookies are my Canvas
– Photography: Amy of Sweet Tea Imagery
– Paper Rosettes: Priscilla of Petite Extravaganzas Paperie Studio
– Balloons and pom pom garlands: Sally of Polka Dot Market
– Cotton candy, hot dog and snow cone machines: Michael of Low Country Fun Foods
– Marshmallows: Alejandra of The Marshmallow Studio
– Fondant: Julie of CakesAndKidsToo
– Hand painted party graphics: Lindsey of Shevkun Fine Arts