This Whimsical First Birthday Party by Harper’s talented mommy + dreamy photography by Jennie Tewell Photography is downright darling with colorful pinwheel and elephant decor! And I just love the pretty watercolor birthday paintings, pink, mint & purple colors and of course the crafty monogram made from buttons!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pretty framed “H” button monogram + book page & tissue pom welcome wreath
– Adorable, whimsical birthday dress with cute elephants, people & balloons
– Birdhouses, pinwheel cupcake toppers and pink drinks in mini daisy mason jars
– Pink smash cake, felt princess crown and high chair with colorful rag-tie fringe
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jennifer…
The party’s theme was windmills, birdcages, & elephants. Lots of color: pink, turquoise, & purple. Every detail was DIY. Harper’s mom hand-crafted the elephant and bunny figurine out of clay. The Windmill party favors were handmade out of scrapbook paper. The “H” monogram was created by gluing buttons on a cardboard letter and then glued to a ornate picture frame. Even the Elephant watercolor painting was hand-painted by Harper’s mom.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Photography: Jennie Tewell Photography
– Decorations: Julie Toifel-Rhames
– Setup & Tent: Jacquie Birchfiled Burkett
– Pastries & Cupcakes: Brandi French