All Aboard! The talented team at Posh Paperie styled an adorable Vintage Train Birthday Party decked out in red, blue and choo choo! Hop on for crafted decoration ideas, DIY party signage, clever stations (Bagagge Claim, Refeuling & Choo Choo Treats!) and loads more inspiration aboard Jett’s party train. :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Ice Cream Bar, Chow Time Utensils and Refeuling Station
- Railroad Crossing & blue painted wooden party signs
- Juice boxes in muslin train bags and custom printed red & blue napkins
- Ripped fabric garland, red ribbon tied mason jars and crafted “Jet is Two” party banner
- “Thank Choo” Whistle, Blue Conductor Hats & Red Bandana Favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Elizabeth…
We absolutely LOVE this sweet mama, Brandi, and have been working with her for officially one year! We met her last year (you might remember Jett’s first birthday party… goldfish theme!) and have done several really fun projects for her over the year. We had the honor of designing the darling paper products for Jett’s 2nd birthday.
In true Brandi-fashion, this party was nothing short of amazing! The theme was “trains”– and Brandi wanted a bit of a vintage feel to everything. She fell in love with the invitations we designed for our own little Frankie’s 2nd birthday, and wanted to incorporate Jett’s cute face as a little cartoon “icon”. So, we designed his face – and added a train conductor hat – and the words “choo choo, Jett is two”! The color palette was navy, light blue, red, and white. Invitations were printed similarly to Frankie’s, but we added a little “train ticket” with details, and rsvp card, and tied everything together with red and white striped ribbon.
Brandi throws *the* most amazing parties – as is evident by the photos! And we had so much fun helping her to create all the little details with the paper goods. Favor tags, thank you sets, slider picks, artwork for muslin bags and juice boxes, stickers for ice cream cups, custom signage, banners, and labels– you name it, we did it!
Thanks, Brandi, for allowing us to be such a special part of your lives – we look forward to many more events in the years to come!
- Party Inspiration & Paper Goods: Posh Paperie
- Photography: Yvette Michelle Portraits
- Train Rental: Marsha’s Zoo
- Party Decor & Wood Cutouts: Daddy & Daughter Doodles by Pat Cook and Whitney Gonzales
- Tableware + Custom Party Cups: For Heaven’s Sake & Shop Sweet Lulu
- Piñata: Whack Pinateria
- Favor Bags: PaperNook
- Food: Old Orange Cafe and Catering Company
- Cookies: Katherine & Co.
- Cupcakes: Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Cake: Kay Polumbo
- Ice Cream Bar: The Yogurt Spot
- Popcorn: Pop Family Popcorn