Once upon a time the lovely Nikka Morell of Triple M Good Parties styled the most beautiful Sparkly Fairytale Princess Party for a sweet Princess Stella’s 2nd birthday. With a magic wand cookie in hand and a ruffled tutu, this little princess had the happiest birthday ever after!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Elegant pink & gold dessert table with ruffles, gold castle sillhouettes and a tulle table skirt
– Pink banner with ruffled ribbon & glittered “happy birthday” letters
– Adorable carriage, magic wand and princess crown cookies by The Cookie Jar
– DIY dessert stands with glittered bases and vintage plate platters
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nikka…
I created this adorable Once Upon a Time 2nd Birthday for a girlfriend’s daughter. She didn’t want the party to focus on one princess, but instead focus on the magical feel of being a princess. I put vintage touch to the party by using silver and gold glitter wherever I could. The lace and the rose cake made the party feel soft sweet and oh so girly!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Party concept & styling, cupcakes, cake pops, tutu, crown and stands: Triple M Good Parties
– Photography: Cassie Pepper Photography
– Invite and food printables: The Blue Egg Events
– Cookies: The Cookie Jar