Girly & PINK Ombre First Birthday Party

Pink Ombre First Birthday Party

Gorgeous peonies, party ruffles and playful confetti… Bridget’s first birthday has no shortage of pretty pink details! Mommy, Erin Durocher, dreamed up her daughter’s Girly & PINK Ombre First Birthday Party with accents of aqua, crafted photo garland and a brilliant cake by Entirely Sweet!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– White ruffle dessert table backdrop, chocolate dipped pretzels & ombre chevron cupcake toppers
– Aqua high chair + pink glittery “one” birthday banner and embellished party hat by Crepe Confectionary
– Drizzled “Thanks for popping by!” popcorn favors
– Ruffled pink tutu birthday girl outfit (and stylish party outfit for mom too!)

Pink Flower Cupcakes

Pink First Birthday Party Hat & Banner

Pink Ombre Dessert Table

First Birthday Picture Garland

Pink Peony Centerpieces

Pink Smash cake

Pink First Birthday Party Ideas

Pink & Mint  Party Outfit

Pink Popcorn Party Favors

Ombre Pink First Birthday

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Erin
;

I threw a 1st birthday party for my daughter Bridget. I choose to do a pink ombre theme with some aqua accents. I did a pink ombre ruffle cake which turned out awesome. . Her high chair was wood that I painted aqua and made ruffle streamers for the background. Favors included candy bars with handmade wrappers to match the party and chocolate drizzled popcorn. My favorite feature was the photo display on the fire place. Each month I would take a photo of my daughter on her chair to show her growth. I found some wood frames at Micheals that I spray painted different colors of pink and put the photos in them. I think it turned out really nice and showed her growth of the past 12 months.

VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:

– Cake and Cupcakes: Entirely Sweet
– Photographer: Sweet Bloom Photography
– Party Hat & “One” Banner: Crepe Confectionary
– Pink Straws: The Party Fairy
– Pink Ombre Paper Confetti: Max and Olivia Boutique

POSTED BY:alyssaHi, I’m Alyssa, and I love seeing all the inspiration on HWTM! Aside for my obvious love of design, parties, and blogging, here are a few random things about me… 1.

24 responses to “Girly & PINK Ombre First Birthday Party”

1. oh what a lovely party! i adore those cupcakes, and the pic of the baby biting into the cake is just priceless!

2. we are completely obsessed with this birthday party! The details make it amazing!! Those cupcakes, the mason jars, and the sweet photos…we’re in love!!

3. Elena says:

I love this party! very nice

4. Cara says:

So, so sweet! Love all of the ruffles & girly touches!

5. […]  (Hostess with the Mostess / Celebrations at Home) […]

6. Ashley says:

Where did you get the high chair? Love it!

• Erin says:

It was a friends high chair that we painted aqua. She got it from Craigslist. But the Thrift Store might have some too. Its just an old style wooden high chair.

7. Jamie says:

I love this! I was searching pinterest for pink ombre first birthday party ideas, and followed the link to this, and what a funny coincidence, my daughter is named Bridget, too! It helped me visualize this super well! :)

• Erin says:

How funny! Bridget is an awesome name! Hope this party gives you some good ideas, I had such a blast planning it for my daughter.

8. Amber says:

Such a cute party! I am planning a pink themed 1st birthday party for my daughter as well. Where did you get Bridget’s outfit? It is so cute!

9. Jessica says:

Adorable party! Do you remember the specific color you used to paint the high chair? I just love it. Thanks so much!

10. […] μπάνερ που στολίζει το καρεκλάκι του blog.hwtm.com στερεώνεται με μια φουξ κορδέλα στο πίσω […]

11. […] the HWTM blog for more images and all the party vendor […]

12. Jessica says:

Thanks for the color info, Erin! It’s perfect!

13. Maria says:

I love everything you did on your Princess 1st bday party…where did you get her headband? and the dress?shoes?love it

14. Rachel says:

I love the banner on the fireplace that has the pictures in it! Where is that from? Or did you make it?

• Erin says:

I got the frames from Michaels. They were a lightweight wood. I covered them in tacky glue and the poured glitter over top. To secure it I just used firm hair spray to save money.

15. […] de Hostess with the Mostess / Celebrations at […]

16. Angie says:

Love it! Where did you find the banner for the high chair?

17. […] centerpiece / cake smash / favors / dessert table / mini pb&js / high chair / cake […]

18. Lyndsey says:

Agree with Angie!! Where did you get the “ONE” banner on the high chair?! Love it!